Both products are designed to eliminate the need for thrombolytic drugs.
Visit for information about the performance numbers displayed above.
The circulating supply is not available and a max.
Source: FactSet Data are provided 'as is' for informational purposes only and are not intended for trading purposes.
How many Inari tokens are in circulation and what is the fee structure? Inari launched on June 28th, 2021 with a 1 trillion supply of Inari tokens, 60% of which were immediately burned, and the remaining 40% added to the Uniswap liquidity pool.
But is Inari Medical a good investment?.